I need a website similar to something like Coupon Cabin <dot> com, althought it will be used differently I like their overall system plus a few extras that I have seen elsewhere.
Desired UX. Four or five top-naviation menus, each holding upwards of 10 choices. Each page will need to list database-loaded content that contains ratings & reviews, registered member comments, thumbs-up/thumbs-down (works/does not work) voting system, and more. UX should be clean & colorful with some design constraints we can discuss.
Backend System. I want a CMS that is well known and easy to keep updated. I will need some plug-ins to incorporate XML feeds, a bridge to vBulletin 4.x for user information and a method to upload a list of items to display from a CSV or XML feed.
Please have a look and PM me on this site with some basic concepts.
1) Type of CMS system that you would recommend.
2) What plug-ins would be needed (state them by name please).
3) What plug-ins would have to be developed or searched for.
4) Total time-frame to get the system up with categories but w/o content (I can handle the content).
5) include your estimated time and cost for the project.
I will make the following Payments:
10% on signing contract to begin work.
40% when CMS system is launched & theme is installed and finished.
40% when site is complete with all plug-ins working properly.
10% when documentation (5-page) is delivered outlining the product including what products and plug-ins were used, who designed the theme and how to contact them, special considerations for the database, etc.
* Looking to hire someone this week. *