Submit Your Article Forum Rules

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456

Thread: White hat and black hat seo

Quote Originally Posted by deepsand View Post
    Well, mine do sometimes force me to scratch my head.
    (Scratching my head. I think I just hallucinated the following.)

Whit hat and Black hat both are the methods of seo.both are increasing the page rank and traffic of the web page, but white hat should be increase the page rank by ethical and natural manner, black hat do with unethical manner.white hat is profitable for visitors. while in black hat its possible for site to penalized or banned from search engines.
    Searching for something new and useful in the above .... searching .... searching .... searching .... searching .... searching .... searching .... searching .... searching .... searching .... searching .... searching .... searching .... searching .... searching .... searching .... searching .... searching .... searching .... searching .... searching .... searching .... searching .... searching .... searching .... searching .... searching .... searching .... searching .... searching ....
    'It is perseverance and not genius that takes a man to the top.' - Cicero (attrib) *** 'Oh, yeah? That's easy for a genius to say.' - C0ldf1re.

Quote Originally Posted by deepsand View Post
    Perhaps it was something that you ate.
    Yes. I am sure at all that I trust my own cooking.

Must find good woman.... Must find good woman.... Must find good woman.... Must find good woman.... Must find good woman.... Must find good woman.... Must find good woman.... Must find good woman.... Must find good woman.... Must find good woman.... Must find good woman.... Must find good woman.... Must find good woman.... Must find good woman.... Must find good woman.... Must find good woman.... Must find good woman.... Must find good woman.... Must find good woman.... Must find good woman.... Must find good woman.... Must find good woman.... Must find good woman.... Must find good woman.... Must find good woman.... ********************************
    'It is perseverance and not genius that takes a man to the top.' - Cicero (attrib) *** 'Oh, yeah? That's easy for a genius to say.' - C0ldf1re.