Submit Your Article Forum Rules

Thread: how to convert ppt to flash

Thumbs up how to convert ppt to flash

Ever I want to find a software which is convinient to convert ppt to flash, I tried many, maybe I can suggest you flashdemo studio flashpoint, it 's easy to use. Just through google,then you can find it.

Red face

Well there are many tools available in market which is very easy.
    But i prefer manual ppt to flash file conversions
    Follow these steps.
    1. Save your power point document as a windows meta file called *.WMF
    2. Go in Flash Document and choose file option and then select Import>Import stage --"Import WMF file".
    3.Create a New Layer in Flash Document and import all images for your background.Then delete the most background shapes..
    4.Move your action script.Create a new layer for actions.Check correctly
    5.The Five stage is very important,for full display of your video add an fscommand
    fscomma("fullscreen","true").This command developed a full display mode.Now your conversion is successful.

Banned
    PPT To Flash Studio is a powerful tool to convert and enhance MS PowerPoint presentation (ppt) into Flash. It produces high quality output and delivers the most accurate conversion result. It is having some features like integrated Within MS PowerPoint, iImports Multimedia Files, voice synchronization, adds customizable navigation control , adds quizzes to your presentation, imports PPTX File (PowerPoint 2007 file format).