Submit Your Article Forum Rules

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Best Browsers for SEO

My vote is in the favour of Google chrome because it is light weight and fast web browser among of all other.

Rest in Peace 1946 - 2013 deepsand's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by hennyjohnson View Post
    My vote is in the favour of Google chrome because it is light weight and fast web browser among of all other.
    Which makes it particularly good for SEO related work how?

The latest version of Firefox does not support a Google toolbar. How does one check PageRank or easily view a cache? Fortunately I rarely check those, but the last time I wanted to, I was very annoyed.
    Need to write a love letter to Google? I'm an SEO Copywriter who knows Search Smart DesignŽ. | Travel Gypsy in Key West. | Get the Cyber Key to SEO Web Design.

The latest version of FF? As in FF6, which is already out?

The GTB problem began with FF4; and, Google, while acknowledging that the problem lie at their end, has yet to fix it.

Trouble in paradise?

No, I am using 5.0! Ha! I thought it was on automatic updates. Does 6 support the G toolbar?
    Need to write a love letter to Google? I'm an SEO Copywriter who knows Search Smart DesignŽ. | Travel Gypsy in Key West. | Get the Cyber Key to SEO Web Design.

Now that ComCrap is back up, I can retype the post that I'd completed an hour and a half ago.

The GTB went South beginning with FF4; it works with no succeeding version, and is not expected to unless and until Google fixes it.

Mozilla Firefox is best for SEO. You can add ad-ons there which provides you very smart SEO tools like SEO toolbars, Qnuke and so on.

Quote Originally Posted by abdullah84 View Post
    Mozilla Firefox is best for SEO. You can add ad-ons there which provides you very smart SEO tools like SEO toolbars, Qnuke and so on.
    Other browsers support extensions as well, many of which are available for multiple browsers.

Why is FF any better for SEO in this respect?

Quote Originally Posted by deepsand View Post
    Other browsers support extensions as well, many of which are available for multiple browsers.

Well, while performing SEO jobs I found that reload time of FF is very low, means within a very short time page appears on FF. So link building becomes more faster for me as I build links manually.

Quote Originally Posted by deepsand View Post

Quote Originally Posted by abdullah84 View Post
    Well, while performing SEO jobs I found that reload time of FF is very low, means within a very short time page appears on FF. So link building becomes more faster for me as I build links manually.
    A true reload is the same as a load; excluding externalities such as 'net and server loads, time to reload is same as time to initially load.

Refreshes, on the other hand, can be hard or soft. The former is a true reload, generally invoked via <CTRL><F5>; the latter, an <F5>, just re-renders what's currently stored in the local cache, subject to time-to-live not having expired. In this regard, FF has no inherent advantage. How and when the cache is refreshed is generally subject to user chosen browser settings.

This, however, is irrelevant to the question posed re. your statement about extensions.