Submit Your Article Forum Rules

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Best Browsers for SEO

Firefox is good with addons for plugins, the regreting point is that any plugins keeps on updating without deleting the older version. Manual intervention is requierd to clean them.

I would have to go with the flow. I've been using Firefox for so long i can't remember. But apparently Chrome is another "thing" that does wonders for SEO

Quote Originally Posted by thersey View Post
    I like to use the three big ones, Google Chrome, Internet Explorer and Firefox. They all can be used for different things. We have noticed that some things just work better in each.
    Care to elaborate? Especially on IE? Are we talking IE7/8/9 here?
    World-class Hidden Content , South Africa.
    Experience the Hidden Content - Africa's #1 Safari destination.
    The magic that is the Serengeti: Hidden Content an African odyssey.

i have used chrome, firefox and IE. i personally like chrome its the best out of all of them.

I think Mozilla firefox is the best browser in all the browser. It better than other web browser. Mozilla is a complete export package comes with e-mail, browser and integrated chat applications.
    Last edited by anderwstarus; 04-01-2011 at 08:21 PM.

best browser for SEO is Mozilla since, it comes with addons like Allex which will help to detect the allex ranking. highlight keyword it will help you out to highlight the keywords.

Best browsers for SEO

As my experience as is Concern Fifefox is the best browser for SEO work. because it has plugins . and easily download add-ons you can use all seo tools on firefox .

Obviously, browsers that make developers use a lot of hacks to make a webpage look as it should are not good for SEO, and I vote for Firefox and Chrome as for good-for-seo browsers.
    reviews of bestHidden Content
    bestHidden Content offers

Rest in Peace 1946 - 2013 deepsand's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by andy100 View Post
    Obviously, browsers that make developers use a lot of hacks to make a webpage look as it should are not good for SEO, and I vote for Firefox and Chrome as for good-for-seo browsers.
    Perhaps; but, that's not the subject.

Under discussion is the matter of what capabilities the browser itself offers the user.

I'm using FireFox 5 and i use addons like Quirk search status this addons is great and helps me a lot.