Submit Your Article Forum Rules

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Is AdWords a Waste Of Time?

Hybrid View

Is AdWords a Waste Of Time?

I've managed to be successful in a few marketing methods, article marketing to name one. One thing is though, I actually offer this as a service and want to hit it a bit harder. I know there are plenty of people that can get these sort of services to convert, but any campaign I have ran for other things has not been paticularly successful. Any ideas?

Well if someone needed writing done you would want them to hire you correct?

Maybe you should hire an Internet Marketing pro to help you with Adwords.

I have a muscle car I love to drive, I could work on the car but it would probably not run as well as if I hired a professional Mechanic....

I would say hiring someone with experience is very important where a good deal of money could be lost...

3. The following user agrees with SemAdvance:
    Quote Originally Posted by SemAdvance View Post
    Well if someone needed writing done you would want them to hire you correct?

Maybe you should hire an Internet Marketing pro to help you with Adwords.

I have a muscle car I love to drive, I could work on the car but it would probably not run as well as if I hired a professional Mechanic....

I would say hiring someone with experience is very important where a good deal of money could be lost...
    i agree with you...
    hire an Internet Marketing is also best idea..
    many IM has great knowledge about adwords..
    vip shoes Hidden Content
    art intitute - Hidden Content
    helmet stuff - Hidden Content

Organic FIRST, then take the keyword research you've done and apply those top performaing terms to your paid search marketing efforts. It's that simple. Too many people do it the other way around and waste a lot of money, but to answer your question in simple terms, NO. Adwords generates massive returns for businesses when managed correctly. Unfortunately, it's not very easy to get going unless you know exactly what you are doing.

Rest in Peace 1946 - 2013 deepsand's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Dallas SEO View Post
    Organic FIRST, then take the keyword research you've done and apply those top performaing terms to your paid search marketing efforts. It's that simple.
    Not that simple at all.

For certain highly competitive sectors, where the targeted keywords yield far too many inferior organic listings, PPC advertising may not only yield a higher ROI than does SEO, the latter may be prohibitively costly.

I've had my up's and down's with AdWords. It depends on what you are selling, how well you present it, etc.

A tip for effective adwords campaign management.

Devote some time to tracking your ads. This will enable you to determine how many people click on your AdWords ads as well as how many of those clicks actually resulted in sales.

Quote Originally Posted by go2hell View Post
    Depends on how you use it!
    To help the OP, advise of the various ways you would use AdWords?
    Hidden Content Solutions in Markham
    Hidden Content Web Design for business
    Hidden Content - Spread your business message locally and around the world!

My challenge with Adwords has always been about finding the price-point that will allow me to break even. Even if everything else looks fantastic -- impressions, conversion rates, etc -- sometimes the price of the product is just too low to ever make ROI.
    Do the best you can - as fast as you can - then fix it later.
    --Seth Godin

Quote Originally Posted by keyon View Post
    My challenge with Adwords...
    My challenge is dealing with those that artificially inflate "click rates" on keywords so high, that makes staying in the game potentially expensive, a nusence and it generally wasts a lot of time. IMO
    Hidden Content Solutions in Markham
    Hidden Content Web Design for business
    Hidden Content - Spread your business message locally and around the world!