Submit Your Article Forum Rules

Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: which browser is best ??

Quote Originally Posted by SteveGerencser View Post
    I've been using Rockmelt a lot lately.. Nice and light and fast.. I like the integrated social stuff on the sidebar.. But since it's beta there are still some minor issues with it..
    Finally some new information. I have never heard about the browser.
    Hidden Content :: Hidden Content
    Hidden Content
    Conversations creates communities and conversions create profit.

Friend me on Facebook and I'll send you an invite.. Same goes for anyone else.. I'm easy to find there - just say rockmelt in the friend request on FB..
    You can't create artful marketing with color by number seo

I have already looked it up. Shall study it in more detail before I decide to download it or it can not be used in beta version without an invitation?
    Hidden Content

Steve. Great find. Today I got an email from my Norwegian ISP containing the following message about RockMelt:

RockMelt er en ny nettleser (åpnet for invitasjoner i november 2010) som fokuserer på brukerens sosiale verden – spesielt Facebook og Twitter. Motoren i RockMelt er Chromium (”søsteren” til Chrome) som bygger på åpen kildekode fra Google. RockMelt om RockMelt: ”Vi gjør det enkelt å holde kontakten med venner, søke på nettet, og få oppdateringer fra dine favorittnettsteder.”

+ Flott grensesnitt. Facebook og Twitter tilgjengelig hele tiden, uten å måtte skifte fane eller vindu.

- Foreløpig må man søke om invitasjoner. Noen barnesykdommer.
    Translated to English:

RockMelt is a new web browser (open to invitations in November 2010) that focuses on the user's social world - especially Facebook and Twitter. The engine in RockMelt is Chromium ("sister" to Chrome), which is based on open source code from Google. RockMelt about RockMelt: "We make it easy to stay connected with friends, search on the net net and get updates from your favorite websites."

+ Great interface. Facebook and Twitter available at all times, without replacing the tab or window.

- Currently, one must apply for invitations. Some childhood diseases.
    Hidden Content

Like I said, if you want to try it you need to friend someone that has invitations for it on Facebook.. I mostly like it and use it about 85% of the time..
    You can't create artful marketing with color by number seo

I use FireFox, IE and Chrome. I like FireFox for work because of all the plugins, but after that I really don't notice much difference while I'm viewing typical websites.

I like Rockmelt for the sites I frequent, and for reading. Nothing beats Firefox for working development and SEO in my opinion.
    I build custom WordPress themes and plugins with love, and occasionally post on Hidden Content about related topics. Hidden Content .

The Google Chrome , Opera and Bing Browser is Best.

One and only just Mozila firefox. I have personally experience work on it. SEO expert Prefer this browser for seo related work. Because it has many useful and helpful addons for webmasters and SEO ( Search Engine Optimizer)

I used to be a huge Firefox fan but now I only use chrome..just likie the layout and some of the cool plug ins I guess.