Submit Your Article Forum Rules

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: AdSense - stealing your code and hacking your account.

And is this

[ripoffreport.com/corrupt-companies/cj-commission-juncti/commission-junction-stole-mone-63ez3.htm]

a true story.

At least they bill you for inactivity, accruing a monthly dormant account fee against any balance that currently exists in the account. Once the account has reached a zero balance, the account will be deactivated. Is that legal?
    Hidden Content :: Hidden Content
    Hidden Content
    Conversations creates communities and conversions create profit.

Quote Originally Posted by kgun View Post
    ... Is that legal?
    If you agreed to those terms when making the contract, you have problems trying to argue they are not legal. English Courts have sometimes refused to enforce contracts so grossly unfair that they were "unconscionable bargains", but you might have to actually go to Court to see what the Judge thinks!
    'It is perseverance and not genius that takes a man to the top.' - Cicero (attrib) *** 'Oh, yeah? That's easy for a genius to say.' - C0ldf1re.

Quote Originally Posted by C0ldf1re View Post
    If you agreed to those terms when making the contract, you have problems trying to argue they are not legal.
    Symmetry is sometimes of importance. Then you should have the ability to do the reverse in one way or another.
    Hidden Content :: Hidden Content
    Hidden Content
    Conversations creates communities and conversions create profit.

I guess they include that in the contract to protect themselves. There are some people who do not read those kinds of contract carefully or take them seriously unless that deal with a problem about it later on.

A lot of people don't realize, until too late, that ClickBank does the same thing. They take money from you to cover "future returns" and then that money starts counting down unless you have sales almost everyday. Inactivity fees is for the birds because it doesn't cost the company anything to keep your name in their database. Just another sleezeball way those companies make a dime.

Quote Originally Posted by Dinghus View Post
    ... ClickBank does the same thing... Just another sleezeball way those companies make a dime.
    Didn't the "Bank" bit in "ClickBank" warn you that they were dishonest?
    'It is perseverance and not genius that takes a man to the top.' - Cicero (attrib) *** 'Oh, yeah? That's easy for a genius to say.' - C0ldf1re.

Quote Originally Posted by ebooksulit View Post
    I really hate hackers. But your adsense codes are really easy to see... You can do that by viewing the source pages on your browser. Is there any way to cloak it?
    go to your adsense account ... and add your sites url in the allowed domain area....
    no other site can use your codes any more
    Best and awesome collection of Hidden Content & Greetings, cool collection of Hidden Content

I am far from reaching the minimum earnings to get paid by Google Adsense but reading this thread made me think nonetheless if someone mess with my account.

I tried searching for sites that use my account as was suggested in an earlier post. I used the publisher id no. but no site appeared, even the ones I intentionally placed it.

Is there a better alternative in finding out if there are other sites that displays your adsense code without your permission?
    Hidden Content , Hidden Content & Other Printer Supplies.