Submit Your Article Forum Rules

Thread: I lost a lot of Money with AdCenter

I lost a lot of Money with AdCenter

I tried using adcenter and lost a lot of money. I quit using them, they took over 1000.00 from me and delivered me nothing in sales when I do pretty well with using adwords. My site's products sell themselves so I know it's not me. Anyone ever have problems with MSN's PPC system?
    [removed; see Forum Rules]

The conversion so far is good for me on AdCenter and in fact more better than google. ROI on Msn/Bing is very good on travel and shopping related market.
    >> Best Quality, Unique & Cheap Hidden Content Products - Hidden Content - Hidden Content at ExclusiveNiche.com...

I have also lost a lot of money from msn adcenter recently. I believe sometime around November they added content advertising for my adcenter account and have been getting a lot of suspicious clicks from a lot of unpopular local websites. Be very careful with MSN adcenter content advertising.

Rest in Peace 1946 - 2013 deepsand's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by hzbiz View Post
    I have also lost a lot of money from msn adcenter recently. I believe sometime around November they added content advertising for my adcenter account and have been getting a lot of suspicious clicks from a lot of unpopular local websites. Be very careful with MSN adcenter content advertising.
    One must be very careful with any content match advertising, regardless of the syndicator. MSN is no less trustworthy here than is Google.
    Last edited by rah; 04-21-2011 at 08:42 AM. Reason: removed parts about deleted post