PDA

View Full Version : Advice on some good dot-coms?

Dvmx
09-15-2007, 06:04 PM
I have a bunch of good dot-coms of which I am ready to sell a few. These are not type-in traffic domains. They were held for various specific net projects, many since 1990's, and were chosen for brandability and word-of-mouth persistancy. For us these were the most valuable traits, but this is not necessarily what is highly valued in the market today, which is based on revenues from generic ad-page click throughs. I'd be interested to hear feedback from the WebProWorld community about potential sale-ability in the current domain aftermarket climate. Please take a look at them at http://divamax.com

yougottakickalittle
09-24-2007, 04:23 PM
I see one or two domains on your list that I'd be interested in. The others are of the $3 and $4 variety you see selling all the time on eBay.

nikki
01-15-2009, 11:19 AM
well the best advise one can give you for .com domain name will be. You just pick the domain name that has the keyword you want to target for doing seo of your website.

joeljonathan
02-23-2009, 02:57 AM
One little "trick" that I use is to use data from the Google Adwords Keyword Tool to measure search volume, CPC, etc.

bobchrist
03-13-2009, 07:36 AM
I don't think there is any good domains left out for dot com, just Keep track on deleted domain list, you may have chance to grab any good domain name.