PDA

View Full Version : Inner Child

wenwilder
12-08-2003, 02:07 AM
I was searching for 'inner child' quotes and not having much luck. This was all I had found so far: "I tried to get in touch with my inner child but he isn't allowed to talk to strangers."

Cute, but not very satisfying.

Then.........I found this!

http://www.flowgo.com/flowgo2_view.cfm?page_id=12831

Not much luck with my 'inner child' other than those two items. I think I'll go throw a temper tantrum and color on the walls. ;)

matauri
12-08-2003, 05:58 AM
Cute Wen :-)

My inner child has a case of sibling rivalry, its always battling with the outer child ;-)

Cindy

labrynth_of_fire
12-08-2003, 05:09 PM
My inner child is scared to go back inside lol

Narasinha
12-08-2003, 07:02 PM
All I can say is this:

My inner child can beat up your inner child!

Nyah nyah nyah nyah! Pthptthpth! :P

paulhiles
12-08-2003, 07:51 PM
All I can say is this:

I'd keep my "inner child" well away from you Narasinha, with your Public Enemy No1 mugshot! When are you going to switch to that nice Agent Orange shot you posted? ;-)

Paul

mikmik
12-08-2003, 08:09 PM
Narasinha wrote:
All I can say is this:

No fair! My inner child is still in the 'crawling' stage. "Goo goo ga ga (spit, dribble)! That's what you are, but what am I! d:

paulhiles wrote:
I'd keep my "inner child" well away from you Narasinha, with your Public Enemy No1 mugshot! When are you going to switch to that nice Agent Orange shot you posted? ;-)

Yes, and you should see how scary an 8 year old looks in a beard like that!

minstrel
12-09-2003, 12:43 AM
I always liked that Don Henley (of the Eagles) song where he says, "I'd like to find your inner child and kick his little a**", or words to that effect...

I think the song was called "Get Over It" or something similar...

Narasinha
12-09-2003, 02:20 AM
"I'd like to find your inner child and kick his little a**", or words to that effect...

I think the song was called "Get Over It" or something similar...

Yep, that's the song!!! Love that one. :) The lyrics I found say:
I'd like to find your inner child an' kick it's < Mod-edit: small, donkey-like creature! >

I posted the new one in Member Photos (http://www.webproworld.com/viewtopic.php?t=4926). Now I just have to wait for Brittany to change it. It looks much less like a mugshot. Still can't quite see my ponytail or earrings though.

wenwilder
12-12-2003, 12:44 AM
You guys worry my inner child! :) And I mean that in the nicest way possible, I think? ;)

minstrel
12-12-2003, 08:59 AM
Dear Abby,

My inner child keeps spending all my money and asking to borrow the car. I can't have friends over any more because he fights with all their inner children. Also, as he gets bigger, I'm finding my clothes don't fit as well as they used to. What should I do?

Outer parent in Ottawa

wenwilder
12-13-2003, 12:23 AM
I'd keep my "inner child" well away from you Narasinha, with your Public Enemy No1 mugshot!

You mean we weren't supposed to use mug shots???? Who said? I want to know before my inner child throws a temper tantrum!!!!

Oooopppppppsssss tooo latteeee!!! ;)