View Full Version : Thanks-giving
11-26-2003, 08:16 AM
I know it's an "American holiday", but I hope everyone takes some time out to give thanks for blessings and treasures in life, whatever they be...
11-26-2003, 08:46 AM
Nice thought V ! :-)
We dont celebrate Thanksgiving (and our waistline thanks us!) but I'll send my thanks for the following:
1. Good friends, good times & good company
2. That people I care about have stayed out of harms way another year
3. That things that were scary a year ago, aren't as scary today
4. And for having the opportunity to meet this bunch of adorable clowns here ! :-)
Happy Thanksgiving Northern Hemispherians :-)
Spare a thought for the turkeys ! The feathered kind I mean ;-)
11-26-2003, 11:28 AM
from us lot in Hull.
I give thanks for:
- Having made it this far in Life, with the smile and the passion still intact.
- Being surrounded by wonderful people, family included.
- Making new friendships and mending old fences.
The harvest celebration on my personal level is genuine, and my cup runneth over.
And, yes, this Forum has helped me out in many ways, and for that I am most thankful, for sure.
- Mili -
11-26-2003, 08:22 PM
Thankful to be in the land my ancestors have called home for 370 years, enjoying titanium drivers, malted grain beverages, basketball, NASCAR, family, and friends.
11-26-2003, 10:05 PM
Happy Turkey Day to all us Americans and to all those who wish to have their own celebration for their own nations.
Wishing peace and prosperity to all..
11-26-2003, 10:20 PM
Just a little off-topic.... Very NICE new pic there VFaulkner :-)