PDA

View Full Version : Movie of your life

Greyhawk
11-14-2003, 09:50 AM
If Hollywood was to make a movie of your life, who would you say should play you?

I think Wen should be played by Meg Ryan

Greyhawk

wenwilder
11-14-2003, 10:14 PM
I think Wen should be played by Meg Ryan

Meg Ryan? You do know she's intelligient don't you? She might have a hard time playing me. ;)

Who do you think would play you Grey?

How about Sean Connery for David (Minstrel)? David Duchovny as Julian? The Klingon B'Elanna could play Syrensong (That's meant as a compliment by the way). hmmmmmmmm who else? :)

minstrel
11-14-2003, 11:33 PM
How about Sean Connery for David (Minstrel)?

I'm more like Michael Caine, or John Cleese, or Groucho Marx... or maybe Seinfeld...

carju1
11-15-2003, 06:48 AM
David Duchovny as Julian? Woohooo I get to spend time with Gillian Anderson. Nice call by the way about the only other person I can up with for myself was Nigel Havers.

No I've decided I'm playing myself in the movie and then going to use artistic licence to have it set in a place where 2 wives are allowed and get Sandra Bullock and Nicole Kidman to play those roles.

Julian

wenwilder
11-15-2003, 12:57 PM
or maybe Seinfeld...

Seinfeld? You more of a comedian than he is - I actually laugh at the things you write. I'm still waiting to find a reason to laugh at Seinfeld, other than the stupid superman he had to have in every show.

No I've decieded I'm playing myself in the movie and then going to use artistic licence to have it set in a place where 2 wives are allowed and get Sandra Bullock and Nicole Kidman to play those roles.

You want to go to Utah? ;) If you get Sandra Bullock and Nicole Kidman then I want a 6'8, long haired, 21 year old guy who sings. I'm not sure what part he'd play, definately wouldn't be my ex, but it would definately get me to watch the movie. :)

Greyhawk
11-15-2003, 01:37 PM
I think for looks wise I woulld have to say Conan O'Brian should play me, for attitude Howard Stern all the way. As for Nicole and Sandra , sorry Julian but they are already playing my wives. lol I happen to know Nicole personally.

Oh Oh OH Eric Idel (spelling?)would play me.

Greyhawk

mikmik
11-15-2003, 01:51 PM
Sorry carju1, we have the actor for your character(lol) pickedhttp://factor1.net/temp/kra2.jpg

Michael Richards
Kramer on Seinfeld
He wanted to play 'himself' as well!
Does everyone named Richards have the same 'look'? What about it, Keith, I mean, minstrel?

mikmik
11-15-2003, 01:59 PM
Sorry, forgot something!

http://factor1.net/temp/kra2a.jpg

labrynth_of_fire
11-15-2003, 02:18 PM
LOL!!
A movie of my life.... that would have a lot of fire....:D but it would be kinda boring...

carju1
11-15-2003, 02:59 PM
Sorry, forgot something!

http://factor1.net/temp/kra2a.jpg

Wohhhoooo never forget the Amsterdam Admirals cap... For mikmik (for those who remember his original members picture) I think the actor from Every Which Way but Lose would be best... No not Clint Eastwood ... Clyde :0

I happen to know Nicole personally.

Well I am stunned and shocked into silence......
as I'm sure I would be if I met her in person. Greyhawk tell her the role is reserved for her if they ever do make the film - as I consider her, after my wife, the most alluring woman I have seen on film.

Julian

minstrel
11-15-2003, 04:21 PM
Does everyone named Richards have the same 'look'? What about it, Keith, I mean, minstrel?
LOL... I'm not sure I've even been alive for as long as Keith Richards has looked dead...

I just got back from running some errands, one of which was picking up a guitar that had been in for setup - in the guitar shop was a picture with the caption "Rolling Stones New Guitarist", with Mick Jagger on the left looking at Jean Chretien on the right playing guitar - the odd thing was that for a second I didn't realize it wasn't Keith Richards... :-)

labrynth_of_fire
11-15-2003, 07:29 PM
I play guitar, I have an Ibanez GAX70 , peavy raptor plus , Harmony, and i dont know what my bass guitar is...

minstrel
11-15-2003, 07:42 PM
I play guitar, I have an Ibanez GAX70 , peavy raptor plus , Harmony, and i dont know what my bass guitar is...
There are guitars and amps all over this house, plus a set of drums and occasionally a bassoon.

I've always said I don't think I would have made it through adolescence without my guitar...

Greyhawk
11-16-2003, 04:51 PM
I have it!!!!!
John Rhys-Davies should play Minstrel (He plays Gimli in LOTR)

Seems like the perfect match.

Greyhawk

minstrel
11-16-2003, 05:53 PM
I have it!!!!!
John Rhys-Davies should play Minstrel (He plays Gimli in LOTR). Seems like the perfect match.
uh... thanks... I guess...

Greyhawk
11-16-2003, 07:27 PM
Actually David he is a great actor and very well spoken person. Not to mention the fact that the cast of LOTR all say he is a very funny yet professional person. There is also some simularities in the looks department from what I can tell.

Greyhawk

minstrel
11-16-2003, 07:48 PM
Well, I acknowledge that he was amusing in LOTR. On the other hand, he was, what? four feet tall? and if memory serves, he liked women who looked like him...

Greyhawk
11-17-2003, 12:14 AM
OK how a bout Rowan Atkinson to play Rocky1 in his life story?

Greyhawk

minstrel
11-17-2003, 01:45 AM
OK how about Rowan Atkinson to play Rocky1 in his life story?
Uh-oh... that's gonna hurt come winter (stands aside as Rocky comes steaming down the road raging-bull-in-a-Bugs-Bunny-cartoon style)...

Greyhawk
11-18-2003, 07:30 PM
I just had an even better Idea...Tim Curry to play Rocky.

Julian I passed the message to you know who and she is flattered.

Greyhawk

carju1
11-18-2003, 08:27 PM
I just had an even better Idea...Tim Curry to play Rocky.

Julian I passed the message to you know who and she is flattered.

Greyhawk

Funnily enough when we had the who does this member look like, I looked for some Tim Curry pics to go with Rocky so this a 10-4 on that one.

Ok thanks Greyhawk - Tell her any time when she's in Holland to feel free to drop in, it'll be takes us as she finds us, kids, dogs 'n' all. (p.s. other house rule is guest make their own breakfast :)

Julian

Czar
12-23-2003, 11:34 PM
Wenwilder,

I just happen to be 6'7, 21 with long hair and a music degree..... Think I could sign up for the roll :-)

Czar

wenwilder
12-24-2003, 08:29 AM
Wenwilder,

I just happen to be 6'7, 21 with long hair and a music degree..... Think I could sign up for the roll :-)

Czar

You can sign up, but how fast can you add an inch to your height? :)

paulhiles
12-24-2003, 08:31 AM
You can sign up, but how fast can you add an inch to your height? :)
Awww.. Wen, give the guy a break! his young bones are still forming! LOL!! give him a year or two, and I'm sure he'll add that extra inch! :o)

Paul

ldyguique
12-24-2003, 09:46 AM
Well, if my life were to be played, it'd have to go through multiple actors for different ages; however, Olivia Dukakis would be the final actress.

Czar
12-24-2003, 02:48 PM
Tell ya what wen ...i will put my shoes on for ya lol... depending on which shoes i can be anywhere from 6'8 to 6'9 lol

Czar