PDA

View Full Version : www.myiml.com PR2 Someone wants to buy!

Blackicicle
08-28-2004, 01:01 AM
http://www.myiml.com

Please appraisal, any and all comments are greatly appreciated, someone has offerd to buy and would like a price.

smakyyy
08-30-2004, 11:08 PM
it is a good name + page rank 2 on google but no back links.i would say about $500, but would be worth much more if it was developed.

Blackicicle
08-30-2004, 11:44 PM
Thank you for your reply, Yesterday I told him the exact price you just mentioned, and he said, that is a little bit too much.

I told him I'm sorry but that's the minimum that I'm willing to go.

You see the site was developed at one point but for some reason I took it down because I had no time to manage/update it regularly.

I will wait and see. It's also listed on afternic.com so I not too worried about taking the cheapest and quickest deal.

smakyyy
09-01-2004, 07:37 AM
yes- dont give in - if he really want sit - he will pay.

AGS
09-22-2004, 12:29 AM
Sorry IMHO that domain is worth reg fee only

Google Zero
OVT Zero

I buy and sell domains for a living and what some people are apprasing domains at in this forum is a little crazy. Obviously they are not in the market for a quality domain. Because people see domains all over the internet listed for sale for crazy prices does not mean that one should be appraised at such high prices when there is no value, meaning, links, or search results for a domain. For more info on domains and appraisals dnjournal.com covers the industry in depth every week.

jawn_tech
09-23-2004, 06:22 PM
Can a reg fee buy you a domain with a PR 2?

Disclaimer: I'm not a pro domain seller/appraiser, so bear with me.

However, IMO, PR can't be overlooked. Not when people pay money in efforts to increase PR (purchase listings, etc).

If a domain comes with PR, it's worth more than a reg fee for a domain with no PR.

$300-$400.

fryman
09-24-2004, 01:31 AM
What's the value of PR2? That's nothing, you can get that with a couple of backlinks.

$50 would be more than enough for this

jawn_tech
09-27-2004, 01:57 PM
You're right fryman / ags. I retract.

Value if developed?

smakyyy
09-27-2004, 06:14 PM
price of anything in this world is decided what a buyer is willing to pay. if someone wants it bad enough he will pay thru the nose.
one mans trash is another mans treasure.

jawn_tech
09-27-2004, 06:39 PM
smakyyy yes, you are right too. there's market value and appraisal value it seems, like selling a house for example. Mature trees on the property and curb appeal increases the market value, but does not affect the appraisal value. The appraisal value is a guide, but you negotiate the market value. Knowing that someone wants it makes that value go up.

A book value of something is only used as a guide. But it doesn't mean someone is crazy for asking more or less than that appraisal, as some try to say.

I conceded that certain criteria is used for determining an 'official' appraisal, perhaps. But what something is "worth" -- that's a relative term.

smakyyy
09-28-2004, 10:32 AM
hi jawn_tech
my post was aimed more at fryman - but yes - you are right :-)

handry
10-04-2004, 12:20 AM
I think to bought a domain appraisal is'nt easy and depend on PR, buat depend on your unique visitor /days for the start.