PDA

View Full Version : www.TheHowardSternShow.net www.Yahell.net www.NeO-1.com

Ne0
06-19-2004, 09:31 PM
aight all...
www.TheHowardSternShow.net
www.Yahell.net
www.NeO-1.com
I just love the domain names... even if you don't have an idea on the value.... How bout an idea of what to do with the site?
any feed back is appreciated ;)
L8 M8's
NeO~1

Ne0
06-19-2004, 10:17 PM
Just a quick note...
I looked up www.neo1.com and it turns
out that it's a domain broker... so I
contacted them and found out yesterday
that they have almost the same name as
mine (www.neo-1.com)
listed for $1,350.00 So I'm happy with
my $8.00 purchase :P
L8 M8's
NeO~1

kikkertm
06-27-2004, 03:32 PM
Don't want to rain on your parade bu I think neo1.com for $1350 is very overpriced and unfortunately, you have a dash in yours which in my opinion makes it fairly much worthless (in a financial, selling the name for profit point of view).

Yahell.net - quite funny but no commercial value.

www.TheHowardSternShow.net - Good keywords but who would buy it ? Not much commercial value IMHO..

Best Regards,
Mike.

Ne0
07-04-2004, 05:06 PM
Thanks Mike...

The www.NeO-1.com site I will probably keep forever ;) I have been using this name online for many, many yrs now and I couldn't belive that the domain was still available! So even if it doesn't turn out to be worth anything... I love it..:)

The www.Yahell.net site I was just emailed over the last weekend by 2 diffrent buyers one wanted me to email him an asking price and the other offered me $500.00 USD for it.... (any advice here would be great!)

And www.TheHowardSternShow.net is just cool cause I didn't think I could get that name either... my other site www.FreeJohnny.com has been on the Stern show last month and will be again in the near future... I have been approached by some people that want to broadcast pirated Stern shows from that domain... since the FCC has taken him out of millions of listners homes! So .... not really sure what to do their either... That's why I'm here all you smert ppl on WPW... Whaddya think?
L8 M8's
NeO~1