PDA

View Full Version : satellites4u.com, hereugo.net

Rob_W
05-19-2004, 01:21 AM
This is my 1st post here!
I have enjoyed reading the forums
and have learned quite alot.
I registered my 1st sites and saw this post for appraisal.
so here goes...

my sites are:

1 - satellites4u.com

2 - hereugo.net

hope I did OK

Thank you in advance for your comments!

jestep
05-19-2004, 11:50 AM
I dont think the intention was to allow posting in the sticky at the top of the page. You should start a new post Rob_W.

Linda Buquet
05-19-2004, 12:31 PM
YES ROB WAS CORRECT.

This thread is the place for appraisals right now so the main domain forum does not get clogged up with appraisal requests.

southplatte
05-20-2004, 03:49 AM
satellites4u.com
Has the traditional shorthand 4 (for)U (you) which some say take away, yet on the other hand it shortens what could be a longer domain. There are tons of satellite offers for the major TV systems, .com, .net, .org, .tv, so the market is saturated to a point. Maybe in the market of commercial satellites (though the name may not be a good fit in B2B arena) or for wireless/satellite Internet business. I would expect a low price from someone like a dish system reseller, a higher price for a wireless/sat ISP and the highest from a B2B satellite business. No cash appraisal as I am still quite fresh to the domain game.

hereugo.net
This brings some ideas to mind, such as a really cool portal, or a chat site. It could also be used the market of music or software downloads. I can see some potential, but again the shorthand may take away from it. This would be most likely to end up in the hands of a small business or end-user, though some business appeal could be made in the area of a portal/communication site. Again the cash value is unknown to me.

Well, good luck and hopefully I gave a few market ideas and if nothing else just shared some thoughts for anyone who may enjoy.

Rob_W
05-20-2004, 07:33 AM
Thanks for your input, it is appreciated!

edwinj
05-20-2004, 11:33 AM
Rob, I believe I evaluated satellites4u.com when you visited my site.

As for hereugo.net, I'd say $50.