View Full Version : Find Expired Domains - Best Free Tools!

Linda Buquet
05-17-2004, 02:38 PM
I know there are lots of services that charge you for a list of recently expired domains, so thought I would share a few free tools that I have discovered.

www.deleteddomains.com This tool is VERY cool!

This one lists by year and week alphabetically.

This one lists soon to expire domains with TRAFFIC, link pop and Alexa ranking. The big boys jump on these before you know it though.

Anyone have any other good ones they care to share?

Enjoy ;-)

05-18-2004, 09:55 AM
Thanks, valuable info.
I was also using www.domainsbot.com , but these seem much better to me.

05-18-2004, 01:01 PM
For general domain expiration I commonly use pool.com & deleteddomains.com.

My favorite tool is for checking the status of domain names that are listed in Yahoo Categories. Now maybe I have a bias towards the tool, since I built it. Right now the software is in its Alpha stage. All I do is feed the software a yahoo category and it displays all of the domain names in that category, their status (active, pending, etc..), and expiration date.

05-19-2004, 12:22 AM
Tryhttp://www.dropcat.com. Free droplists, future expires, great seach submission tool, name generator and fast WhoIs search.

Linda Buquet
05-19-2004, 11:46 AM

Thanks, that's one I had not discovered yet. Not that I really needed another set of tools to play with and more domains to chase! ;-)

05-20-2004, 07:30 AM
Snapcheck.com (lists on PR, Alexa, Dictionary per language, listing in Yahoo, listing in DMOZ etc.etc)